Regulatory Manager Investment Banking
Due to the expansion of my clients business (in relation to the market- Brexit plans etc) they are looking to increase the headcount of their regulatory area by 2-3 people. These roles will be at AVP and VP level.
- Managing the regulatory reporting schedule to ensure regulatory returns comply with external regulatory reporting requirements and internal policies.
- Continuously assessing and enhancing the regulatory reporting process,
- Manage adhoc projects which are expected to include a diverse range of projects including implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements and strategic regulatory reporting infrastructure.
- Identifying and assessing regulatory changes and conducting gap analysis
- Work with other departments across the Bank ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of reporting.
- Qualified accountant with knowledge of US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Good understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland.
- Ability to analyse and present complex regulatory data and information.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced financial services organisation at an operational and strategic level.
If you match the above requirements and would be keen to find out more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org