Senior Account Manager
Reporting to the Head of Sales, Vizor wish to recruit a new Senior Account Manager.
Under the direction of the Head of Sales (currently the CEO), the Senior Account Manager will develop long-term senior-level relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders within client organisations. The Senior Account Manager will manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients and to identify and close new business opportunities among existing customers. The Senior Account Manager will liaise with customers and cross-functional internal teams to enable smooth communication flow between clients and Vizor.
- Develop a medium to long-term strategy for each account:
- Identify the unique challenges of each account and adapt the strategy accordingly
- Identify key stakeholders, budgeting cycle specifics, product & service gaps within each account
- Development & expansion of each account aligning with the vizor product and service portfolio
- Yearly objectives in revenue and key deliverables
- Forecasting and tracking of key metrics
- Dive into the world of financial regulation. An important aspect to the success of this pivotal role will be gaining a sound understanding of the fundamentals of financial regulation across different sectors and geographies.
- Be capable of researching and understanding how the financial regulatory space is set to evolve in the various jurisdictions that Vizor operates, so that customer challenges can be understood, and opportunities can be identified.
- Upsell Vizor products and services based on the account strategy and an understanding of customer budgeting and approval processes.
- Work within, and with the support of, the sales function to prepare high-quality proposals for identified opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, trusting relationship with each client, including:
- Visiting client sites according to the account strategy
- Maintaining regular communication according to the strategy
- Act as escalation point for customers, handling emergency communications if required
- Feed information received from clients to Product Marketing/Management and Customer Success Manager
- Collaborate with the delivery and support teams on client specific projects, initiatives and escalations
- Manage commercial relationship with clients including contracts, invoice oversight and price/rate changes (with support from Finance)
- Drive user community initiatives with support from Product Marketing/Customer Success Manager
- Talk to customers about their business and needs rather than software
- Prepare reports on account status
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to learn and become well-versed in new subject matter (such as financial regulation)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Responsibility, with a strong sense of ownership
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness
- Resilient with the ability to stay calm and professional in challenging situations and environments
- Proactive self-starter, with ability to prioritise own work. Establishing focus & ensuring key milestones are met
- Diagnosing issues/complaints, asking the right questions to resolve problems
- Developed leadership skills, the Account Manager will coach and share knowledge with Vizor colleagues
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Knowledge of finance or financial regulation is a plus
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- A proven track record working on software implementation projects
- Third-level: Honours bachelor’s degree in relevant field • Good analytical and problem-solving abilities. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities • Proactive and self-motivated, must have the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Fast learning, ability to get up to speed with new tools and techniques fast
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Ability to travel regularly to client sites around the world
Important notice: Please note that by making an application for this position you are agreeing to Vizor Software holding your personal information on file for this, or future vacancies.