Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic role available for a Build/Release Engineer within a global tech company based in South Dublin.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain reusable automation scripts and components with variety of build and deployment automation tools using:
- Git implementations (e.g. Bitbucket)
- Build runners (e.g. Bamboo or Jenkins)
- Deployment automation (e.g. Octopus)
- AWS IaC (infrastructure as a code) scripts.
- Maintain the systems supporting the SDLM Stack
What you will need:
- Experience as a Build/Release Engineer in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience of deploying applications and databases in AWS specifically Docker and .NET Core deployments.
- Strong experience of leveraging AWS services and automating via cloudformation.
- Strong scripting and automation skills, especially PowerShell and Bash.
- Deployments of Microservices in projects using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Architecture.
- Experience on CI/CD and Blue/Green deployments.
- Experience with any of the following build and deployment automation platforms: Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Web Deploy (MSDeploy), TFS, AWS CodeDeploy, GoCD.
- Experience using Git, Gitflow (branching model).
- Experience of deploying .NET Framework applications and components (WCF, ASP.NET, Windows services etc.)
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637