Customer Experience Manager
In this high-performance world, the quality of leadership determines the success of any organisation.
IMI’s mission is to equip leaders to build the future. We are world-class specialists in enabling and inspiring leadership performance. We challenge and support leaders to fulﬁl their ambition - unlocking their potential and giving them the skills to deliver exceptional performance.
We’ve been shaping world-class executives for over sixty years. Founded by business leaders, for business leaders, in partnership with UCC’s expert research faculty, we deliver intensively practical executive education that works in the real world. Our unique global rankings are a testament to our impact.
Any day spent at IMI challenges assumptions, deepens perspective and amplifies ability to lead… Do you have what it takes to work with IMI? Join us on our mission to equip leaders to build the future, and you will shape the future of leadership in Ireland.
Customer Experience Manager – Permanent Position
IMI is embarking on a significant transformation, to enable the delivery of its strategy and to ensure the organisation operates as efficiently and effectively as possible. Reporting to the Director of Operations and Organisational Transformation, this new role will work alongside two additional new roles: The Business Process Analyst and the IT Project Manager, as part of a transformation project team. The objective of this team will be to create a future fit, agile organisation that delivers high-quality products and services to its customers. The role requires the ability to engage at all levels with external customers and across the organisation in order to review, improve and innovate customer experience whilst ensuring our products and services meet world class standards.
(Key responsibilities include, but may not be limited to):
- Develop and imbed customer service standards and charters in the organisation
- Review, refine and improve processes that enhance the customer experience
- Lead, drive and embed a culture of world class excellence in the way we engage with our customers
- Work with Business Process Analyst and wider IMI team to continually review and evolve the processes used to track, qualify and translate every interaction on the customer journey
- Influence key staff members to champion enhanced customer experience, lead prioritised service delivery improvements
- Identify, own and deliver on KPI’s that help to better understand and deliver to customer expectations
- Ensure staff are aware of and adhere to; policies, processes and procedures that ensure a professional and high-quality service is always provided
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and those on the front line with customers with the objective of improving all aspects of the customer experience
- Assist with research and delivery of quality assurance standards and accreditations
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in delivering customer service excellence
- Advise on the latest trends and thinking on high-quality customer experience delivery
- Facilitate workshops and focus groups to obtain feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Document new policies, charters and processes that enhance the customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service Management (or similar) role
- Proven track record of working on customer experience projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer-focused organisation
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Strong influencing skills and experience dealing with leaders at senior executive level
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in introducing new processes or business solutions
- Knowledge and experience of the global executive educational environment would be an advantage.
How to apply:
Please forward any enquiries and/or your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12.00 (GMT) on Friday, March 29th 2019.