Business Process Analyst (12 Month FTC)
In this high-performance world, the quality of leadership determines the success of any organisation.
IMI’s mission is to equip leaders to build the future. We are world-class specialists in enabling and inspiring leadership performance. We challenge and support leaders to fulﬁl their ambition - unlocking their potential and giving them the skills to deliver exceptional performance.
We’ve been shaping world-class executives for over sixty years. Founded by business leaders, for business leaders, in partnership with UCC’s expert research faculty, we deliver intensively practical executive education that works in the real world. Our unique global rankings are a testament to our impact.
Any day spent at IMI challenges assumptions, deepens perspective and amplifies ability to lead… Do you have what it takes to work with IMI? Join us on our mission to equip leaders to build the future, and you will shape the future of leadership in Ireland.
Business Process Analyst = 12 Month FTC
IMI is embarking on a significant transformation, to enable the delivery of its strategy and to ensure the organisation operates as efficiently and effectively as possible. Reporting to the Director of Operations and Organisational Transformation , This new role will work alongside two additional new roles: the IT project manager and a Customer Experience Manager as part of a transformation project team. The objective of this team will be to create a future fit, agile organisation that delivers high-quality services and products to its customers. The role requires the ability to engage at all levels of the organisation in order to drive business process mapping activities, systems analysis and optimisation.
(Key responsibilities include, but may not be limited to):
- Lead an end-to-end review and mapping of IMI’s business processes
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement, standardisation and\or automation with a view to increasing efficiency or reducing costs
- Review operational objectives, gather requirements through business process analysis and documentation of business requirements
- Map and analyse existing processes, workflows and systems
- Work with the IT projects manager in assessing the technical feasibility of new solutions
- Advise on functional and business requirements for technical upgrades
- Model new business processes and lead process improvement
- Document and project-manage implementation of recommended solutions
- Develop strategic stakeholder relationships to help champion appropriate solutions
- Create reports and liaise will all aspects of the business and external clients to ensure maximum efficiency and value for money on transformation projects
- Facilitate interviews and workshops with stakeholders to assist gathering of ideas to inform the design of solutions
- Identify and implement quick wins in terms of process improvement, automation and efficiencies that can be delivered with minimal or no IT change in advance of IT investment
- Identify process-related key performance indicators
- Report against project KPI’s and present updates at all staff and senior management meetings
- Recommend and utilise tools to create efficiency in the transformation team
- Degree in Business or related field
- At least three years’ experience as a Business Process Analyst
- Business consultancy background in organisation development & design, transformation\ change management or IT is an advantage
- Extensive experience in process mapping and use of process mapping tools
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Previous experience with ERP, BPM, CRM and\or BI tools an advantage
- Experience of gathering and analysing business requirements through facilitation of workshops and one to one interviews
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Project
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, with changing priorities
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in introducing new processes or business solutions
- Knowledge and experience of the global executive educational environment would be an advantage
How to apply:
Please forward any enquiries and/or your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12.00 (GMT) on Friday, March 29th 2019.