Head of Operations
UPMC Whitfield is located in South–East Ireland and is part of a $19 billion world-renowned academic health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC, integrates 85,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 600 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites, and a 3.4 million-member Insurance Services Division. UPMC International provides hands-on health care and management services with partners around the world.
UPMC Whitfield, Waterford, has the following immediate vacancy:
Head of Operations.
Reporting to the Managing Director UPMC Ireland, and acting as a key member of the Executive team, you will provide operational leadership to ensure the highest possible quality deliverable across the UPMC Whitfield campus. Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute the short, medium and long-term strategic and operational plans;
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Report to the Board on all key operational metrics in the pursuit of established policies and objectives;
- Enhance and nurture the culture that promotes UPMC Whitfield’s vision, healthcare excellence and patient focus;
- Manage day-to-day operations for UPMC Whitfield;
- Work closely with the Director of Quality and Patient Safety to ensure an exceptional patient experience across the UPMC Whitfield campus;
- Lead facilities management in consultation with the Managing Director;
- Represent UPMC Whitfield’s organisation at third party forums.
The following attributes are desirable:
- At least 5 years experience in senior management;
- Experience in a healthcare setting desirable (while not essential);
- A proven track record in initiating and leading organisational transformation and change programmes; Proven ability to lead strategic and operational plans.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 29th March 2019.
For formal and informal enquiries in the strictest confidence, please contact Shay Dalton on the details below:
Shay Dalton, Lincoln Executive Search, 5 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. + 353 1 661 0444. email@example.com