About Abrivia Recruitment
Abrivia Recruitment was established in 2006. In this short time period we have successfully established ourselves as one of the leading recruitment consultancies in Ireland. We are proud to say that over the last number of years the company has consistently grown by anywhere from 20% to 40% year on year both in terms of headcount and turnover. At the heart of our long term strategy is to grow Abrivia Recruitment to be one of the largest recruitment firms in the Irish market. Whilst we want to grow the company quickly we also want to do this in a very orderly and structured fashion. Throughout our growth one thing that we will never change, and is at the centre of our culture, is the quality and professionalism of the work that we execute on behalf of our clients.
We have successfully established an excellent brand presence and reputation in the Irish market by putting our clients at the centre of our business. We have achieved this by:
- Consistently delivering a level of service excellence that matches and exceeds our client’s expectations. We take a consultative approach with our clients and partner with them on recruitment projects.
- We have been innovators in the recruitment market in terms of creating and delivering “bespoke” recruitment programmes for our leading clients.
- All our client relationships are built on trust and feedback which helps us to continually assess our performance and also to refine our approach where necessary to continue to deliver an efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions to our business partners.
- Continuously investing in training and development programmes to make sure that all our employees are consistently developing.
What makes us stand out as a recruitment firm?
It is the quality and talent of the people that we have in our business. As a company it has always been our strategy to hire the most talented people in the market into our business. We are aware that as a company we can only be as good as the people within our organisation. To this end, we have been very fortunate to attract and retain some of the leading recruitment professionals in the Irish market into Abrivia. We have managed to do this by:
- Developing a culture and ethos that we believe is unique in our industry.
- Work in an environment where your opinions are valued and appreciated.
- Be given autonomy to make decisions.
- We invest in your continuous training and development.
- Challenge you and give you new opportunities year on year.