Mazars Ireland is a leading professional services firm specialising in audit and assurance, consultancy, corporate finance and tax. Based in Dublin and Galway, Mazars Ireland is part of an integrated partnership.
Our core purpose is to deliver exceptional value to clients. With expertise from 21 Partners and over 300 professionals we thrive to provide technical excellence and quality of service.
Mazars believes our key strategic differentiator is our high level of client service. We regularly receive positive feedback from clients who are impressed by the level of client service and the ‘hands-on’ engagement with our Partner and Director group. By offering excellent client service and providing real insight to our clients on their business challenges, Mazars’ teams serve our clients as they grow. Mazars has experience dealing with a wide variety of industries such as banking, insurance, public sector, technology, not for profit, education, media, entertainment, professional services, pharma, manufacturing and food and beverage.
Key findings from our most recent annual Client Satisfaction Survey of over 200 clients include:
- 99% of clients would recommend Mazars to others
- 98% believed Mazars effectively communicated findings and met targets and deadlines
- 95% of clients were satisfied with the quality of service
- 95% of clients believe Mazars built strong and productive relationships
- 92% of clients believe Mazars demonstrates insights into their business and industry issues and understands their organisation’s culture
- 92% of clients believe Mazars provided a team that worked well in the environment and helped them find effective solutions to address their business priorities
3 jobs with Mazars
Applications are now invited for the position of Chief Operations Officer (COO) within Pobal’s Strategic Leadership Team.
IFI currently have a vacancy for the position of Programme Director, National Strategy for Angling Development (NSAD).
IFI currently have a vacancy for the position of Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) – Limerick.