Charity Careers Ireland
About Charity Careers Ireland
Because our Directors at Charity Careers Ireland have senior level experience of working for not-for-profits, we are experts at finding the perfect match for all kinds of charity roles, particularly senior and executive level positions.
We have recently managed the executive search for Cystic Fibrosis Ireland, the Irish Heart Foundation and One in Four.
In addition, dozens of charities have used the CCI online jobs platform to advertise roles where they were managing the recruitment in-house. You can advertise on our platform for €199 (including VAT). We also allow you to post volunteer and unpaid positions free of charge.
Charity Careers Ireland is innovative because:
- We only accept job vacancies in Ireland (ROI & NI).
- We only accept roles within charities, or organisations who work wholly for charities.
- The site contains a high level of information about what it is like to work in the not-for-profit sector and will help educate potential candidates in advance of them applying for roles.
- We give charities extensive opportunities to tell “their story” and to provide a great deal of details about each position advertised.
- It is run by people who all have extensive experience working in the not-for-profit sector.
1 job with Charity Careers Ireland
Age Action Ireland are seeking to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer.