Head of Claims
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an Irish Insurance Company. Based in Dublin, the company specialising in delegated authority business, supplying tailored innovative insurance solutions to brokers and their customers. This small and friendly team have big ambitions to grow their Irish and UK insurance portfolio, working closely with key partnerships to build long-term profitable businesses.
The proactive management of claim delivery is a critical position within the organisation. The Head of Claims will lead the development, implementation and monitoring of Claims strategy, technical standards, policies and procedures designed to manage the financial performance and customer outcomes. As part of your role you will be working closely with our external Claim Service Providers to maximise their performance and ensuring delivery of their key targets.
You will have responsibility and accountability for providing professional advice and service to clients regarding any claims issues, and liaising with internal business units and other interested parties.
This is a CBI pre-approved control function position (PCF 43).
- Develop, implement and regularly update the strategy for claims handling and reserving, designed to deliver the required customer outcomes.
- Monitor and oversee the requirements of claims supplier services, e.g. loss adjusting panel, legal panel, approved repairer network etc, to ensure they deliver to the requirements of the key performance indicators.
- Negotiating complex technical claim issues with Insurers/Reinsurers and Underwriters and delivering individual solutions to appropriate Stakeholders.
- Assisting in customer programme design, formulating claims procedures, defining customer outcomes and operation flows and associated protocols.
- Contribute to the analyses of claims, market and performance trends through an effective reporting of data from each outsource provider.
- Design and oversee the development, implementation and monitoring of technical standards, skills requirements for third party claims handlers through a competency framework and development of the tools and resources to manage fraud, subrogation, salvage and technical claims leakage.
- Lead the definition, development and implementation of policies and procedures, controls, designed to ensure the effective application of claims philosophy and reserving strategy.
- Protect against fraudulent claims and ensure compliance with legislation, regulation and industry best practices.
- Set up and manage an audit process to monitor the performance of outsource providers, ensuring adherence to our claims and customer requirements.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with professional and industry bodies, where deemed necessary.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- You will ideally have a Professional Insurance Qualification, preferably to Chartered Insurer level.
- A proven track record of leading a front-line general insurance claims function.
- Experience in technical claims handling of Property, Casualty and Motor (Personal Lines and Commercial Lines) classes.
- Strong understanding of claims reserving and the drivers of claims financial performance and experience of developing corporate strategy for claims issues.
- Good working knowledge of general insurance products, consumer agenda and regulatory requirements.
- A track record in building strong working relationships with senior management and external suppliers.
- Experience of managing outsource providers as part of a sub-delegation model.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work across multiple locations.
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software.
- Proven interpersonal skills, capable of dealing with domestic and international clients, business stakeholders and external bodies.
Interested candidates should contact Gavin Hayes on 01-6610444 or click APPLY.
Apply for Head of Claims
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly