Head of Operations
7 days left
- Full Time
Leading, not for profit, sports organisation wish to appoint a Head of Operations.
- Supporting the CEO in all commercial, financial and operational activities, your role will be varied and challenging.
- As Head of Operations you will have responsibility for day to day management, mentoring and support for staff; execution of the annual strategic plan and budget as well as advising the wider services team on budget priorities.
- The Head of Operations will be lead and develop revenue generating activities while continuously identify and implementing strong processes to enable and support the wider team in planning and all commercial activities.
- The position will take a lead role in all commercial development activities and execution of the Groups commercial strategy in Ireland and abroad.
- This involves managing existing commercial projects as well as reviewing and executing on new initiatives.
- The role will suit someone from a finance, accountancy or general management background who has a depth of operational experience but wishes to work in a commercial not for profit environment.
Interested candidates should contact Concepta Cadogan on 01-6610444 or click APPLY
Apply for Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly