Business Development Manager
Seavite is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to lead all sales and marketing initiatives associated with building upon an already strong skincare brand. The chosen candidate will plan and drive the execution of retailer marketing and promotional programs, in collaboration with retail partners.
The candidate must work collaboratively and cross-functionally, support brand essence and key initiatives. Key skills include business analysis, planning and execution, creative and analytical skills. This position will require a strong understanding of sales/marketing/retail programming & planning activity for all retailers. Seavite is looking for an ambitious, highly motivated and energetic Brand Manager to help Seavite increase customer loyalty, expand customer base and increase sales. The successful candidate will be third parties first point of contact for Seavite and will have the autonomy to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Be the primary sales and marketing contact with retailers and distributors in Ireland
- Develop brand marketing strategies and planning at both a consumer and retail level
- Collaborate closely with Store Managers to implement comprehensive training strategies in store and align brand and retailer initiatives
- Revise and update seasonal marketing material to include training manuals, retailer marketing calendar, retail launch calendar & Seavite key date calendar
- Conduct a competitive analysis of the skincare brand environment in Ireland and create point of difference for Seavite
- Develop appropriate marketing campaign strategies to reinforce the Seavite brand
- Attend retail conferences and retail events as needed.
- Analyse channel insights, market insights and program/product performance; present findings, influence future product development and channel strategies
- Create & submit marketing briefs to build on current digital strategies and drive sales to the Seavite website.
- Track ROI and analyse promotional vehicle activity by retailer including promotional sets and limited time offers
- Adhere to budget and develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective distributors, retail multiples and health stores.
- Maximise networking opportunities, regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
- Generate leads and keep in regular contact with existing and potential prospects
- Create quarterly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience within Business Development/Marketing Role preferably in the skincare industry.
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
- Knowledge and passion for the beauty industry and retail environment
- Position requires travel and candidate must have their own car and a full clean drivers licence
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- Organised and detail oriented in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Please email CV’s - click APPLY and please include a cover letter
Incentives and rewards:
This role package consists of
- Base salary €35,000
- Generous commission structure based on product sales volume. There is an opportunity to exceed €70,000. (OTE in year 1)
*Interviews will be held on 20th to 22nd September.