Reporting to: Marketing Director
Function: Business Development & Marketing
The Communications Manager will provide a comprehensive, client- focused business service to the firm whilst also ensuring that all activities undertaken in this role support the firm’s brand and positioning at the top end of the Irish legal services market.
- Managing the firm’s digital strategy to include the design, tone of voice and maintenance of the firm’s website and social media channels.
- Managing the firm’s alumni programme and strategy.
- Drafting firm announcements and news updates as required.
- Managing and developing the firm’s brochures and guides.
- Manage the firm’s advertising programme, liaising with internal and external designers, ensuring all ads conform to firm’s messaging, are in agreed style and pre-approved prior to release.
- Design, develop and implement the firm’s client updates and e-zines, to include reviewing content, managing mailing lists and managing the mail out process on the firm’s online channels.
- Supporting the legal directory research process, to include compiling draft submissions, tracking clients’ referees, submitting final submission, managing diaries for research calls, tracking coverage of the firm in the directories.
- Tracking, monitoring and auditing press coverage for the firm and its competitors, to include daily circulation of press clippings from suppliers.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective and professional communicator.
- 5+ years' Marketing Communications experience gained in professional services or B2B environment.
- Highly experienced in the application of digital communications strategy and the use of social media and online platforms.
- Track record in managing, mentoring and developing others.
- Excellent writing skills and good attention to detail, yet a flexibility of style in what can be a constantly changing environment.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Understanding of the legal market.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion, please call Damien Curley on 6610444 or click APPLY.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly