Financial Reporting Manager / AVP
Our client is a Blue Chip bank with a very new product and service offering for the Irish Market. Currently in a phase of expansion in Ireland, the team in Dublin is accountable for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting, local compliant regulatory reporting and tax reporting as well as reporting into key regional governance forums. You will support the Head of Finance in completion of core legal entity finance deliverables.
- Regulatory – you will be responsible for reviewing, challenging and submitting the statistical reporting suite to the CBI.
- Financials – you will take ownership for reviewing and challenging the legal entity financials for the Dublin Branch as well as two smaller legal entities.
- Tax – you will prepare the VAT and Corporation Tax returns for the Dublin Branch, working closely with external tax advisors and the tax team in London.
- New Business - In addition to the Regulatory aspect of the role you will also have the opportunity to work on new business initiatives within the team.
Your remit will involve significant partner management with senior management within Finance and senior executive management in Dublin alongside interaction with regulators, internal audit and external audit.
- You will be a qualified accountant.
- Minimum 4 years’ PQE experience commensurate with AVP title.
- Preferably prior experience of Central Bank of Ireland Statistical reporting preferably at another financial institution but not essential.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail given review, analyse and challenge focus of the role.
- Great teammate and willingness to be flexible given ongoing development of the organisation.
For a confidential discussion, please call Clíona Lyons on 6610444 or click APPLY.
Apply for Financial Reporting Manager / AVP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly