Registrar of the Labour Court
2 days left
- Part Time
The Labour Court is a quasi-judicial statutory tribunal with responsibility for the investigation of trade disputes and other functions under the Industrial Relations Acts 1946-2015. The Labour Court provides independent, fair and speedy adjudication in matters of difference between workers and employees.
A vacancy has arisen for Registrar of the Labour Court. Subject to the direction of the Chairman of the Labour Court, the Registrar is the Legal Officer or Law Agent of the Court and is responsible for advising the Court on legal issues.
The successful candidate will:
- be enrolled in the State as a practicing Barrister or Solicitor for a minimum of 10 years;
- possess well developed advocacy skills;
- possess sound judgement, decisiveness, innovation and problem solving when dealing with complex legal matters;
- possess a proven ability to work in a demanding and pressurised environment;
- posses a strong results focus.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 3:00pm on Thursday, 24th August 2017.
For more information and how to apply, click APPLY.
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge