EMEA Financial Controller
My client, a US multinational based in Dublin City Centre, are recruiting for a Financial Controller to look after two of their largest European entities.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years Financial Controller experience from a multinational company and have people management experience.
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day US GAAP accounting, general ledger and monthly close process
- Manage the Intercompany process and ensure differences identified by Corporate Accounting are resolved on a timely basis
- Prepare quarterly review and audit schedules for external auditors
- Prepare and present quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and lead process of income tax declaration
- Review and sign payment batches
- Ensure guidance for and regular communication with Local Finance Specialists and local accountants
- Support and lead special projects such as acquisitions and systems implementations
- Qualified Accountant
- Industry Experience
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Excellent Excel Knowledge
To apply for this EMEA Financial Controller role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this EMEA Financial Controller role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or click APPLY.