REED Ireland have the unique opportunity to hire for an experienced Tax Manager for a world renowned multinational here in Dublin City Centre. This position will ensure the successful candidate will occupy a highly important position within the finance team and the company by extension. With exciting plans in place for this organisation for the near future this is no doubt a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant and tax specialist to help carry this company forward in the Irish market.
- Manage relationships with our client’s external Tax advisory firms, including Tax audits/inquiries
- Reporting of VAT and duties to the necessary governing bodies
- Represent our client in their internal group tax network
- Ensure good deadline management skill is practiced in the filing of all taxes according to the necessary legislation
- Continue to keep up to date with legislation changes that may affect indirect taxation.
- Continuous upkeep of database for taxes, including ever changing rates.
- Provide comprehensive advice for our client’s indirect tax therefore ensuring full compliance and correct application of VAT on company products
- Manage distribution of goods from a VAT and tax perspective as applicable
- Responsible for all company Intrastat reporting
- Take necessary steps to ensure key controls are met related to indirect taxes
- Participate in all projects where indirect taxation will be affected
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with a strong academic background
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of all IFRS levels and reporting processes.
- High personal and professional standards would be essential
- Understanding of SAP would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel user would be critical
Please contact Daniel Graham on 01-6704466 or Click APPLY.