IT Shared Services Leader (Global CPG)
Interested in the world of Food and Consumer goods? Want to run a ICT Competency and shared services centre that manages all tech applications development to ensure that the services are aligned to the client business needs. This exciting newly created role with a large enterprise iconic brand name leads the competency centre who develop solutions around ERP, BI, EDI, CRM, SharePoint etc.
Day to day
- Manage all aspects of ICT Services as they relate to Applications Service Delivery
- Financial and budget Management
- Service Level delivery management (ITIL)
- Vendor Relationship Management and Stakeholder Management.
- Work closely with the ICT Leadership Team to ensure that the Competence Centre is delivering the development services required
- Works closely with Business and Functional Leaders, serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage business applications to better the business and influencing decisions regarding business process changes
- Manages application security for systems.
- Manage application development and releases
This is a senior leadership role so you will have more than 10 years’ commercial IT experience, at least 5 years in delivering and supporting applications in an enterprise environment, combined with a technical degree. You’ll have in-depth understanding of managing ERP and applications development across all aspects of the Applications Technology stack including Security, Architecture Management and Planning. You will have strong working knowledge of ICT service management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines) and change management, configuration management, asset management, incident management and of course people and team management. Experience in FMCG / CPG environments would be ideal also.
€110-125K + Bonus 12% + Benefits Health and Pension 8%
Apply for IT Shared Services Leader (Global CPG)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly