VP – Aircraft Trading
Reporting to CEO/CCO
This is a key leadership role to maintain and build relationships within investor communities to develop new business relations.
A focused 10 year’s trading experience is enough, with another 5 years’ experience on other sectors as plus
Specific duties including, but not restricted to:
- Work with management to design global marketing strategy.
- Support the aircraft sales and marketing of leasing business of the Group.
- General deals and co-ordinate aircraft leasing and portfolio trading projects.
- Actively source, negotiate and close aircraft lease and purchase transactions.
- Develop and build relationships with investment banks, aircraft leasing companies, airlines and other investors.
- Maintain current client relationships and development of new client opportunities.
- Data analysis for transaction structuring and identifying market acquisition opportunities.
- Draft and negotiate letters of intent/ termsheets for transactions.
- Coordinating role between various departments and functions to ensure deals get executed.
- Carry out aviation asset valuations.
- Prepare appropriate material and presentations for internal and external briefings
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- 10 years or more experience in aircraft leasing or finance industry
- Motivated, commercially driven and result oriented person.
- Excellent track record of structuring, negotiating and executing complex transactions.
- Solid knowledge of aviation finance and lease transaction structures.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships with client and colleagues.
- Self-starter using own initiative but also a strong team play in a multi-cultural environment
Task No 1 – Essential
Details – Portfolio sales to other lessor and/or investors
Requirement – Solid track records of sell portfolio is a must. Close relationship with all lessors, including Chinese lessors
Task No 2 – Essential
Details – Portfolio purchase from other lessors when economics meet.
Requirement – Solid track records of purchase portfolio.
Task No 3 – Preferred
Details – Purchase naked aircraft from lessors, airlines to meet our airlines client leasing requirement
Requirement – Buying second hand young aircraft (younger than 10Y old)
Task No 4 – Preferred
Details – Sell naked aircraft when there is distress
Requirement – Sell young aircraft (younger than 10Y old)