Marketing, Branding and Communications Manager
We are working with a best in class professional services firm who are seeking a talented Marketing, Branding & Communications Manager. It’s a terrific opportunity if you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting and fast paced environment, and to join an experienced high performance marketing team. The scope of this role includes both a strategic and an operational element. The role requires a marketing professional with full mix expertise and ability to influence at senior level.
Define the marketing strategy for the firm and key areas of the business. Build out plans to achieve core KPIs that support the brand positioning. This will include tactical campaigns to drive commercial targets as well as more strategic plans to support brand engagement.
Manage relationships with certain third party marketing service agencies as required.
Develop, design and drive consistency across all communications.
Lead on the development of the marketing strategy, ensuring alignment with the overall company and brand strategy.
Communicate this strategy to business partners and internal stakeholders and identify each player’s role in delivering against it.
Be a champion for the brand, ensuring that the brand is always at the heart of all decision making.
Responsible for the effective execution of various marketing initiatives and programmes. Comfortable operating in any marketing channel and be able to work collaboratively with channel specialists, digital specialists, CRM team, PR and business partners. You will continuously innovate and trial new ways to increase the marketing impact.
Influencing and relationship development
Build and maintain relationships within key business area leaders and executives.
Understands and pursue the need for strong marketing propositions.
You will be someone who can articulate how marketing can drive business development in professional services.
Competencies & key skills, abilities
- Proven strength in use of initiative and proven problem solving ability.
- A strategic perspective and ability to communicate it.
- Innovative marketing thinker. A passion for cutting edge creative and innovation and the ability to brief and push for great ideas.
- Client understanding
- A team person.
- A brilliant communicator that can influence and win commitment across an organisation
- 6+ years Brand & Communications experience
- Very strong commercial & analytical skills. A focus on marketing results.
- The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Proven success in programme management and content creation ideally in a B2B environment
- Deep skills in modern marketing methods of engagement, promotion and communication.