Head of Digital
A well-known blue chip brand is seeking an experienced Head of Digital who will focus on delivery of existing strategy and plans, while building on these to develop additional opportunities.
The digital channel is central to the delivery of a revised Customer Experience for our client and is expected to drive achievement of market share, customer and revenue targets supporting the business’s multi-channel distribution strategy.
- To lead & motivate the Digital Team, developing their skill base so as to enable and empower decision makers.
- Maximise efficient use of the online budget ensuring systems are in place to monitor expenditure consistently seeking innovative solutions to drive value from budget.
- To lead the delivery & continued development of the online strategy.
- To drive increased usage of the online channel as a customer management tool, thereby delivering efficiencies.
- Develop, monitor & improve the web/mobile sites and applications for customer, products, marketing initiatives & channels.
- Improve current analytics capability to assist in evaluation of online performance.
- A key responsibility of the role will be to ensure marketing and communication methods are innovative, relevant and cost effective.
- 8 to 10 years of online management experience in a similar role essential.
- Relevant Degree/Qualifications.
- Significant experience in consumer marketing with brand and revenue responsibility.
- Experience & proven ability to build best in class online platforms – websites, applications, mobile sites, e-commerce platforms, e-care platforms, social media integration and optimisation into campaigns and customer care.
- Strong technical competency and understanding of PPC, SEM and SEO as well as UX and mobile innovation.
- Experience of leading and developing teams.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and influence at all levels, both internal and external.
- Highly motivated to deliver consistent high performance.
- Team player who drives results through collaboration.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Highly Competitive with Excellent Benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.