Associate Director, EHS
We are recruiting an Associate Director EHS for our Biopharmaceutical Client in Leinster. This is a permanent role.
The role provides leadership and technical guidance in order to develop, implement, maintain and improve continuously the Environmental, Safety and Health Management System in order to guarantee full compliance with: legal requirements related to Environmental, Safety and Health; corporate standards, policies, procedures and guidelines related to EHS and industry best practices.
- Plan, develop and implement EHS programs in order to assure continuous compliance with local legislation, company and corporate standards and industry best practices.
- Support Sites' Leadership to maintain and improve their local EHS programs, through each site Operations team or directly. Assist Operational departments in achieving and maintaining compliance.
- Prepare required reports to site, divisional and/or corporate management and regulatory agencies.
- Manage budgetary & capital needs to support EHS initiatives, projects and programs.
- Serve as interface with governmental EHS agencies and insurance carriers.
- Evaluate, with other site depts., the requirements related to EHS applicable for new projects and processes as well as changes in the existing processes and installation.
- Responsible for overseeing all environmental programmes to ensure compliance and maintenance of site EHS permits and licenses.
- Technical primary Bachelor degree with a post-grad EHS qualification.
- Desirable Post-Graduation studies on Business Administration
- 5+ years EHS experience in Chemical and/or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects and on working with EHS regulatory agencies and corporate support functions.
- The ideal candidate is a self directed, technically strong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
If you are interested in finding out more abut this role or to submit your application, please click APPLY.