Chief Information Officer/Chief Technology Officer
A global leading organisation is looking to hire a CIO/CTO for their Dublin City based HQ. The company has a small IT footpath but operate on mission critical projects on a global scale-excellent role
My client is looking for a “rising star”, perhaps an energetic leader who is ready to make the step up to CIO/CTO level. A broad overview of technology is vital for this role, however, excellent stakeholder management would be the key to this golden opportunity
As part of this role, you will be required to gain buy-in from a highly experienced board of directors – in a metric driven environment. Your strategic plans will underline the growth of this company, and be a real game changer.
What will you be doing?
- Working with directors in developing a road map which will lead the company into a new beginning.
- Not manage an IT department, but lead them – work with dept heads in ensuring the IT dept buy-in
- Work on a new strategy which will allow the company to achieve their goals
- Take ownership of IT services
- Make viable change transformation suggestions
- Work with global stakeholders in ensuring maximum return on resources
What is required?
- 3+ years prior experience in a C-Level role
- Broad overview of technology and emerging trends
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – ability to lead and influence
- Burning desire to move career onto the next level
For more information please send your cv directly through this website to Shaun O’Shea in Sigmar Recruitment - click APPLY.
Apply for Chief Information Officer/Chief Technology Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly