Senior Operations Manager
A Senior Operations Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based pharma client.
Role of this position
- The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the leadership and management of a designated Process Value Stream.
- The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for managing direct manufacturing personnel and assets as well as indirect personnel covering all support functions.
- The Senior Operations Manager will define and implement local or divisional strategies and targets and objectives for the value stream in alignment with site, company and corporate strategy.
- They will set and provide input to strategic performance indicators for the business unit so that operational performance can be monitored and improved.
- They will have total responsibility and accountability for the Value Stream and will be expected to achieve aggressive performance goals in quality, cost and product delivery
- Degree Qualification
- 10 years Operational Experience
- Proven track record of delivering transformational results across safety, quality, reliability and cost.
- Leadership and development of all colleagues within Manufacturing.
- Customer focused and Results Driven.
- Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021-4297423 or click APPLY.
Apply for Senior Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly