A Finance Director is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mid-West based client. An outstanding opportunity for a high calibre and commercially astute Financial Controller to join a fast paced and expanding manufacturing organisation.
Role of this position
- Provide leadership in relation to the finance and accounting strategy to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position
- Assume overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Act as an effective Business Partner – agreeing clear financial targets for the business and providing accurate and timely financial information to each department to help them achieve these targets
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Qualified Accountant with significant financial control expertise in a fast paced manufacturing/processing environment
- Team player with exceptional communication skills and a ‘hands-on’ style of management
- Commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader
- Must have the ability to bring passion and vision to the business and operate at both strategic and operational levels
Please call Brendan Long today for further information on 061 365972 or click APPLY.