Quality Distribution Manager
A Quality Manager, Distribution, is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based biotech client.
Role of this position
- You will ensure Good Distribution Practices (GDP) compliance as it relates to the supply of raw materials into, and drug product out of the site.
- Ensure that Quality Systems and practices are developed and implemented across affiliates, contracted third-party logistics providers, contracted distributors and other service providers engaged in any aspect of distribution, in accordance with the requirements of Good Distribution Practice,
- Deliver Quality support to company Affiliate partners to drive standardized approach to ensuring compliance with relevant GMP and GDP regulations.
- Drive compliance in 3rd party distributor markets for both commercial and Access product by implementing effective Quality Agreements, supporting routine operations from a Quality perspective and where required, performing site audits.
- Drive collaborative cross-functional interactions with local and global colleagues (Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, Corporate Quality, Customer Service) to identify and implement process improvements in distribution of raw materials and finished products.
- Perform as the Quality representative for initial due diligence & on-boarding of new affiliates & distributors
- A degree in Science or related discipline; a post graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience in working with diverse vitrual teams .
- You will have a strong Quality track record in a GDP or GMP pharmaceutical environment.
- You will have led the development of new or improvements of existing Quality processes
- You will have the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021-4297423 or click APPLY.