Senior Vice President – Technology Services
Our client is a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry who are seeking a Senior IT Executive with extensive experience in the Capital Markets / IT & BPO Sectors.
The successful candidate will have experience in the delivery of effective IT leadership within a dynamic & rapidly expanding company and have a proven track record in the building, deployment & ongoing support of both technology solutions & functional support teams. A strategic analytical thinker, accomplished in developing technology strategy with effective tactical execution in alignment and support of global company business objectives.
Responsible for all key operational milestones along the service delivery lifecycle in support of the client’s comprehensive SaaS and Managed Services offerings on a 24x7x365 basis.This includes the ongoing direction & management of the following functional teams:
- Project Management Office & Client Services Deployment
- Client OnBoarding
- Network / Server / Storage (including Data Centre Real Estate and Corporate IT & InfoSec).
- Global Business Helpdesk Support teams.
Reporting into C-Level Commercial Director accountable for SaaS & Managed Services operational service delivery and into Chief of Operations with respect to Corporate IT & GRC (Governance, Risk Management & Compliance) related matters.
- Ensure alignment of all PMO activities with company objectives & priorities. Monitor and drive efficiencies in the day-to-day operations of the PMO Deployment team covering some 20+ client related projects, both internal & client-facing.
- Provide support & direction to the client OnBoarding team including prioritisation of activities in accordance with corporate strategy. Ensure effective ongoing support of all product suite clients globally through the entire service delivery workflow from presales through to production.
- Design-Build-Deploy-Maintain state-of-the-art IT infrastructure solutions coupled with associated process & procedures to ensure optimal support & delivery of Operational excellence across both SaaS and Managed Services solution offering.
- Best of Breed approach in selection of IT solutions partners & 3rd party providers to ensure delivery up to and including 99.99+ % availability across SaaS platforms globally in a cost-effective & future-proofed manner.
- Implementation & successful ongoing attestation of appropriate GRC models & controls where appropriate across the organisation, including but not limited to SSAE-16 Soc-1 Type II and ISO-27001.
- Ensure effectiveness of the Global Business Support Helpdesk team in operational output and delivery. Monitor key operational KPIs and SLAs to ensure key metrics are targeted and met in service delivery to the consulting client base, both internal and external.
- Leveraging capital markets & other legacy domain knowledge in the provision of input to the PreSales / Sales and Bid Management grouping in support of the compilation of client specific solution designs, RFIs and RFPs.
- Definition and execution of ‘best practice’ with respect to applicable policies and procedures across the entire service delivery chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Minimum of 10+ years Senior Management experience in an IT / Operations environment.
- Capital Markets / SaaS / Managed Services experience.
- IT Infrastructure Solution Architect in support of High-Security, Availability & Performant mission critical solutions.
- Experience in implementing solutions within a multi-tenanted & stringently GRC regulated environment.
- Direct experience on Programme Management involving multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong schedule management skills which include establishing and managing cross-project and program interdependencies.
- Strong data analysis experience managing large sets of project data.
- Self-starter and ability to quickly adapt to new business environments with minimal supervision; strong work ethic and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage both ‘up and down’.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Experience in support of Big & Fast Data environments.
- Good understanding of the Capital Markets Domain including e-FX.
- SDLC and Agile methodology knowledge and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Good presentation skills.
Interested candidates should contact Owen Thomas on 01-6610444 or click APPLY.