Enterprise Software Sales Executive
- Part Time
Conor Crowley - Joint CEO, Vizor
Ross Kelly - Joint CEO, Vizor
- Vizor was founded 15 years by Conor Crowley and Ross Kelly, who were both young, eager technology consultants in the field of financial regulation.
- Funded and advised by several leading veterans of the financial and technology industries they embarked on a mission to make a difference; to simplify and strengthen financial regulation systems.
- Since then Vizor has been continually developed and shaped to serve the evolving needs of financial regulators around the world. Our deep collaboration with some of the world’s leading regulators has been fundamental to establishing Vizor as the new standard in financial regulation technology.
- Today Vizor serves the needs of financial regulators in 30 countries. We are a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL toolset providers. Our experienced board of directors includes 3 ex CEOs and experts from the financial regulation world.
- We take a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions. This ensures all your requirements are met and there is full knowledge transfer to your business and technical teams. Having a proven, integrated solution for financial supervision means we focus on configuring Vizor Software to solve your regulatory challenges.
- The company is based in Dublin, Ireland and employs over 70 staff (including their Dubai office).
- The company is profitable and is well funded.
- Vizor has grown quickly over the last number of years and that growth trajectory is continuing.
- The company is moving from designing, implementing and maintaining bespoke software solutions for their international client base to a more commoditised, product based offering.
- The company is moving from a sales/client led strategy to a market led strategy.
- Vizor currently employs a marketing communications manager but no other dedicated marketing staff
- The Vizor clients are blue-chip regulatory bodies in 30 countries.
The Enterprise Software Sales Executive role :
The Sales Executive will be a key hire for the Vizor Sales function, as the company moves from a reactive sales strategy to a proactive one. The company has grown substantially over recent years, and demand for the company’s products has meant that sales targets have been met largely through reacting to inbound requests for demos/proposals/etc.
This role will focus on the Vizor for FATCA & AEOI product, which is aimed at Tax Authorities around the world. In support of the fight against tax evasion, the OECD has introduced a global standard for Tax Authorities to exchange information with each other. The Vizor for FATCA & AEOI product enables the Tax Authority to meet their obligations under this new standard by:
- Collecting and validating the relevant structured data from Financial Institutions
- Exchanging this data with Tax Authorities in other countries
While the product is enterprise-class software, it can be implemented for a new Tax Authority in approximately 6 weeks. This short implementation time frame, along with the fact that it allows a Tax Authority to meet OECD-define obligations, makes the product extremely attractive globally.
As the target market is Tax Authorities, the targets are geographically spread: there is one Tax Authority in each jurisdiction, totally approximately 200 potential targets. On this basis, the successful candidate should expect to travel as required to visit potential customers. As such, the successful candidate is someone that loves to travel and visit interesting countries, which are often off the beaten track.
The successful candidate should be comfortable and confident giving demonstrations (a demo of the software is approximately 30 minutes), and be articulate.
The successful candidate will also have excellent business writing skills. Preparation of written proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), quotes and formal email communications are all important aspects of the role.
The Sales Executive will report directly to the CEO responsible for sales.
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new monthly face-to-face prospect meetings which requires regular travel abroad, usually involving long-haul travel.
- Consistently negotiates and closes new business, with deal sizes in the EUR 400k to EUR 1m range.
- Prepares written proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Consistently finds and qualifies new leads.
- Develops and maintains an effective sales and marketing plan.
- Effectively presents (including presentations and demonstrations) the Vizor solution to qualified prospects
- Represents Vizor at industry conferences (perhaps twice per year on average). Presents on the Vizor solution or thought leadership topics at conferences where possible.
- Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the Marketing department.
- Liaising and coordinating with an external company that performs lead-generation activities for Vizor
- Liaising and coordinating with the product marketing and marketing communications functions with Vizor
- Accurately qualifies and prepares Pre-Sales Consultants and Services staff for customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Shares input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
- Documents all sales contacts and activities in Vizor’s sales tools and systems.
- Develops deep understanding of the business domain, the software solution, and the challenges and problems that Vizor Software solves.
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage a pipeline, able to prioritise and apply a prioritisation model.
- Very strong business writing skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Degree in a business or technical related area of study.
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling enterprise software solutions.
- Experience in working internationally and with diverse cultures.
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude.
Please apply by forwarding your C.V - click APPLY.
This is a senior position and only applicants with the required experience will be considered.
Apply for Enterprise Software Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly