Head of School Experience
Hibernia College is currently seeking a Head of School Experience for the Professional Master of Education (PME), Primary programme.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Primary Education and will be expected to contribute to the development, management and administration of School Placement on the PME programme.
S/he will ensure the effective delivery of high quality teaching and the maintenance of academic standards in this area. S/he will develop and deliver training for all school placement tutors and will continue to extend Hibernia College’s School Partnership programme in line with Teaching Council guidelines and requirements.
- Be qualified to at least Masters level and working towards a PhD / EdD
- Be a qualified primary teacher and eligible for registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland
- Have a proven track record in the primary education sector, teacher education, or education leadership and management relevant to the role
- Be knowledgeable of recent policy developments in the primary sector and in teacher education
- Be a capable and confident communicator with very strong personal presence and a proven ability to rapidly respond to and manage change
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter - click APPLY