Finance Business Partner
Are you interested in working in a commercial and dynamic environment, with excellent career potential? If so I have the role for you. My client is a fast paced, hi-tech business and are currently hiring a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team.
In the role you will be responsible for delivering best in class financial reporting and cost control as well as preparing financial plans and analysis to support strategic and commercial decision making for the Retail business.
- Delivery of a range of monthly management reporting packs for the Retail business ensuring the financial information and KPIs are agreed and efficiently reported, analysed and acted upon to improve performance.
- Cost management of the Retail business. Challenging and promoting effective and efficient spend. Implementation of Improved Reporting to facilitate improved decision making in areas such as Cost Management and Capital Investment.
- Streamlining and Standardisation of Daily and Monthly Reporting.
- Support and develop the delivery of integrated finance budgeting and re-forecasting models. Support the preparation of the LTPs.
- Delivering proactive ad-hoc financial analysis to support BU decision making by the planning and development manager in relation to new shop development.
- Escalation of any apparent weaknesses in financial or other controls and providing recommendations for these weaknesses.
- Liaising with other finance teams and the BU to ensure all finance services are delivered efficiently whilst supporting other team members in completing tasks.
- Working with the Retail Business Analytics teams to identify areas for deeper analysis considerations or input towards strategic projects.
- Ad hoc projects or tasks that may be assigned as required
- A qualified accountant or part qualified accountant who is commercially focused.
- Minimum of 1+ years working in a similar environment with a track record of financial reporting, planning, analysis and cost control.
- Excellent business acumen and experience in business partnering & decision support teams.
- Assertive and confident, able to operate credibly with senior stakeholders.
- Retail industry experience would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Experience of Oracle financial systems desired.
- Experience with matrix organisations and possessing highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator who can deal effectively with people from a non-finance background and collaborate effectively.
- Strong analytical and technical skills combined with a highly developed commercial acumen.
- Strong Financial modelling skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Relentless curiosity and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent team player, hardworking, adaptable, proactive and operates effectively in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role please APPLY via the apply buttons.