Head of Corporate Banking
Cpl Finance is partnering with a new-to-market banking giant and we are looking to recruit a Head of Corporate Banking for the Dublin Branch.
- Establish business policy and procedure.
- Manage all Relationship Managers and middle office officers within CBD.
- Collaborate with General Manager of the branch to formulate strategies and business development plans for the department.
- Establish and develop relationships with the branch’s target corporate customers.
- Cross sell various corporate banking products including loan, deposit, trade finance, cash management, FX, bond issuance, RMB business, etc.
- Liaise with London office and the banks Head Office and global network to support the branch’s business development. Coordinate inside the branch (and the Group if necessary) to provide high quality products and services to the clients.
- Review business proposals and supervise the flow of prospect deals and coordinate processing with other departments.
- Implement and supervise the post lending management.
- Implement the business plan and monitor each Relationship Manager’s progress towards its achievement
- Execute staff performance targets and appraisals. Ensure that staff is motivated to achieve targets and receive relevant training for their career development.
- Maintain management reporting, and carry out tasks assigned by the management or London office that associate with corporate banking business
- Supervise all members of the business development department to meet legal and compliance requirements per internal and regulator policies.
- Educated to degree level or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- Good understanding of general and structured corporate financing activities and general and structured corporate banking products and services.
- Able to navigate around and understand a loan agreement and related financial documents.
- Strong staff management, motivation, and development skills.
- Proven analytical skills, business judgement and acumen
- Good communication skills
- Essential & Desirable Skills
- Good customer service skills and results oriented
- Leadership skills with a clear and decisive direction and create empowering conditions that enable self and teammates to achieve their goals
- People manager, develop junior staff and talent management
- Able to multi-task
If you are interested in this role please APPLY via the apply buttons.
Apply for Head of Corporate Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly