Advisory Consulting Partner Administrator
As Partner Administrator you will be involved in supporting Partner(s)/ Director(s), Senior Managers and Managers within the Consulting group in the Advisory practice. Prioritising, multi-tasking and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the consulting senior management team whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality on all matters.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 -4 years’ PA experience in large scale corporate environment. The role involves some traditional secretarial and administration functions as well as providing support to other Pas/EA’s when required.
- Complex and extensive diary management for the team. Scheduling meetings for the group. Setting up annual appraisal/coaching meetings. Monitoring progress of same
- Organising extensive travel itineraries, currency and visa requirements
- Managing all forms of incoming mail, including electronic mail (replying, taking action, filing and forwarding where appropriate.)
- Summarising of action lists for Partners/Directors/Senior Managers, ensuring daily priorities and actions are fully supported with relevant background correspondence/research.
- Managing telephone calls, using initiative to identify alternative contacts where required.
- Anticipating needs of Partners/Directors/Senior Managers in relation to resources, travel and accommodation and respond as required.
- Producing and maintaining a schedule of meetings/conference calls. Assisting with the preparation of agendas and the collation of relevant papers.
- Ensuring that the Firm’s standards are met/maintained on all correspondence etc using PwC branding formats.
- Producing letters, proposals, presentations and reports to a high standard using Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Filing and maintenance of files.
- Providing ongoing support for other PAs/support staff.
- Managing the team’s accounts – co-ordinating monthly fee issue for the group, preparing time/expense reports, preparing and issuing bills to clients; and
- Maintaining and updating the ContactPoint database.
- Minimum 2 -4 years relevant experience in a similar role within a professional environment.
- MS Office skills in particular, advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Copy and Audio typing (min of 65 wpm – accurate typing).
- Intermediate knowledge of Lotus Notes or other email system
- Minimum Leaving Cert qualification
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to manage a high degree of ambiguity, completing all assignments on or ahead of scheduled deadlines
- Evidence of demonstrating flexibility in approach to work duties
If you are interested in apply for this role, please click APPLY.