Asr - RAS - IA & GRC - Senior Manager
Reporting to the Partners within RAS | Risk Assurance Services, the role involves taking charge of a portfolio of clients from planning to completion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an client portfolio as part of assignments which may be internal audit led or otherwise.
- Assisting internal audit, GRC and the SPA teams in completing BCP, resilience and related assignments.
- Responsible for supervising, coaching and leading teams.
- Reviewing the work of less experienced team members
- Delivering high quality work to clients and to senior managers / directors / partners.
- Delivering within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Developing and maintaining personal networks within PwC and in the marketplace.
- Developing and building the profile of PwC Ireland from a BCP / risk / resilience perspective;
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance, technology, computer science or similar fields.
- BCM certified or equivalent resilience qualification / certification.
- Strong knowledge of risk management, resilience, business continuity methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Relevant industry experience implementing and reviewing BCM frameworks.
- The manager grade requires a minimum of five years experience in a BCM or risk management role
- Experience implementing, managing or reviewing an incident management / BCM project from start to finish
- Good knowledge of risk and a good grasp of the fundamentals underpinning risk management and operational risk frameworks
- Ability to evaluate exceptions and conclude on impact
- Provide practical and value-added recommendations to clients on issues noted.
- Prepare concise, easily understood, and timely oral and written communications.
- Prepare articles, thought leadership and present at industry briefings as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people across all levels of an organisation.
- A genuine interest in providing high quality service to clients.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
Ability to work under deadlines.
If you are interesting in apply for this role, please click APPLY.