IT Audit Manager
We are seeking to hire full time, permanent IT and ERP Audit professionals to join our leading Risk Assurance solutions (RAS) practice. You would be joining a team led by our risk assurance partners and will get to work on a broad portfolio of audit and non-audit clients
We have vacancies at Manager level and are keen to speak to candidates with IT and /or ERP audit experience within an accounting practice or internal industry role.
Our IT Audit team provides services related to controls around the financial reporting process, including financial business process and IT management controls. We serve both audit and non-audit clients, in providing financial audit support, process assurance and controls optimisation, ERP audit, advice and implementation.
Reporting to the Partners within SPA, the role involves taking charge of a portfolio of clients from planning to completion.
- Managing an IT audit portfolio as part of the external financial audit assignments
- Assisting financial audit teams in identifying and leveraging IT controls whilst identifying and addressing the existing IT risks
- Responsible for supervising, coaching and leading teams.
- Reviewing the work of less experienced team members
- Delivering high quality recommendations to Audit Managers and clients
- Delivering within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Developing and maintaining personal networks within PwC and in the marketplace
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance, technology, computer science or similar fields.
- CISA certified
- Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques.
- An accounting qualification with top 10 firm and IT or financial audit experience would be a significant advantage.
- The manager grade requires a minimum of five years progressive Audit experience including IT audit in an accounting firm, or equivalent experience as an IT auditor within private sector
- Experience managing the full cycle IT audit process preferably as part of the
- Good accounting knowledge and a good grasp of the COBIT fundamentals
which underpin IT audits
- Exposure to SOX related IT reviews which includes automated controls, IT general
controls reviews and baselining system generated reports
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people across all levels of an organisation
- A genuine interest in providing high quality service to clients
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work under deadlines
If you are interesting in apply for the above role, please click Apply.