Advisory Consulting - Change Management - Consultant
The People & Change team work with clients to achieve faster, stronger and more sustained change by complementing their own management capabilities with our people & change specialists. The team work across sectors and functions to bring a ‘holistic’ approach to change. A key area of activity in P&C is in managing organisational change, which includes change management, stakeholder engagement & communications and organisation design.
The role of the People & Change Consultant is to work on these projects undertaking detailed research and analysis, completing consultation programmes and drafting outputs for presentation to clients.
- Assisting in delivering change management projects in line with engagement objectives, timelines and budget
- Applying change management methodologies and principles to change engagements
- Working as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching junior team members
- Liaising onsite with clients to obtain relevant data and information
- Preparing formal reports and report presentations to senior manager/director/partner review stage
- Preparing and presenting proposals for new and follow-on engagements as required
- Drafting practical thought leadership articles and publications
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Participating in practice development activities within P&C and Consulting in general
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably in HRM, psychology or business discipline;
- 3-5 years consulting or project-based experience - specifically in the areas of change management, stakeholder engagement, communications and capability building.
- General consulting experience (internal or client-facing)
- Demonstrates analytic and strategic thinking: Identifies issues and practical recommendations through sound analysis and application of business and technical acumen.
- Innovation: Contributes, promotes, and adopts new ideas and approaches.
- Teamwork and leadership: Creates, communicates and supports a common vision and direction.
- Planning and Organisation: Displays initiative. Demonstrates the ability to prioritise tasks. Has the ability to multi task. Well organised, plans in advance.
- Goal Orientation: Persistence, drive and energy directed to the achievement of well-defined goals.
- Industry Knowledge: Exhibits and applies knowledge and thought leadership in respect of change management and other People & Change areas.
- Business development: Proactively contributes to building relationship with clients through project delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Proven organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Client service and intellectual curiosity
Willingness to travel