The Company is a leading Engineering Contractor and are seeking a Finance Director. Reporting into the Managing Director you will be an integral part of the management team with broad responsibilities including:
- Leading and managing a finance function – motivating and coaching.
- Advising the company on financial strategy including budgeting and forecasting, cash flow planning and using predictive models to inform business planning and strategy.
- Advising the company on relevant accounting, regulatory and other developments that impact them.
- Advise the company through a period of strong growth and directing management team with diversifying the business into international markets.
- Qualified Accountant with circa ten years plus experience.
- Experience of working in the M&E/Construction Sector.
- Strong relationship / inter-personal skills and confidence in advising senior executives.
Interested candidates should contact Concepta Cadogan on 01-6610444 or click APPLY.