An indigenous manufacturing company in the engineering space is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to take the helm. This is the most senior hire in the Finance team.
Responsible for shaping the function and future-proofing the business, this is an excellent opportunity to put your stamp on something from a Financial standpoint.
In this role you will report to the Commercial Managing Director, and will assist them in reaching their financial goals through strategic planning.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounts
- Cost Management
- Capital discipline
- Data integrity
- Risk Management
- People Management
- Oversight of the Administration function
- Qualified Accountant with 7 years’ experience in Manufacturing
- Proven ability to assist with the scaling of a company
- Experience within the SME sector (businesses in the region of 30 million)
- Commercial and analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to steer a business towards best practice from a Financial standpoint
- Excellent communication skills particularly when dealing with non-Financial stakeholders
To discuss this role in complete confidence please call Saoirse O’Brien on 0861409714 or click APPLY.