Sales Manager – Managed File Transfer (MFT)
This is a permanent and executive level role based in Dublin. Our client is a leading Dublin based technology business who has a unique software solution that provides a centralised hub for the management and authorisation of all organisational data transfers in accordance with GDPR requirements.
The team here in Dublin manage software development, testing and deployment services and is backed by dedicated onsite customer support experts.
Our client is a wholly-owned division of one of the top leading providers of software and services who has a customer footprint in over 22 countries worldwide.
Our client brings significant advantages in the areas such as mapping dataflows, impact assessments and embedded workflows.
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced Managed File Transfer Sales Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Manage Sales Pipeline
- Deliver 1st level presales support including standard presentations and demonstrations
- Mobilise and brief additional 2nd level presales resources to address final clarifications, presentations/demos and closing activities
- Coordinate and manage the response process for tenders and RFI/RFP’s
- Develop and deliver sales proposals, including commercial quotations
- Reporting in to the Executive Team
- 5+ years experience selling IT solutions to CISO, CIO, Head of IT etc., across industry sectors such as Banking & Finance, Healthcare & Pharma, Government, Information Technology etc.
- Be in possession of pre-established network of contacts within the Irish IT channel
- Have a proven track record in consistently achieving sales targets
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong team ethic and a positive influencer
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to understand and absorb potentially complex legislation and deploy skilfully as sales drivers
- Able to modulate messages according to different audiences e.g. IT, Legal, finance
- The role will primarily involve travel with the Republic of Ireland however other international travel may be required at times
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact the recruiter mentioned on 01 513 3620