A great role with the opportunity to define, drive and deliver global HR services, programs, policy, procedures and systems consistently across regional structures. You will provide a deep understanding of the global business strategy, environment, and the people management implications. You will lead the Human Resources strategy for the Group and providing strategic counsel and consultative partnership to leadership in support of growth strategies.
You will lead a team regional HR managers with responsibility for the efficient management of the HR budget, ensuring well structured and timely performance reviews are undertaken across the group, for implementing and maintaining a global HRM system, and for appropriate benchmarking of terms and conditions across the group. You will support all senior executive searches and hires and related HR management issues. Participating in acquisition due diligence investigations and post-acquisition integration projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant senior human resources management experience, with at least 3 years in a global role
- Exposure to all core generalist functions within the discipline and with increasing scope.
- Expertise in high volume employment industries or creative industries
- Skilled in navigating highly complex organizations
- Previous experience in M&A in an International context with direct exposure to post acquisition integration of operations would be beneficial
- Significant transformation and change management experience is required
- Flexibility to travel
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact the recruiter mentioned on 01 513 3620