Group Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Manager
This is a key role reporting to the Board of Directors. Whilst this role is based in Dublin there is a global aspect and experience of managing SHEQ in multiple countries would be welcomed. It is a key opportunity to shape the SHEQ strategy – an opportunity to bring all of your experience to this very senior position.
The key responsibilities of the role comprise the following:
- Development and implementation of health and safety, environmental, and quality strategies, policies and procedures.
- Company-wide responsibility for adherence to applicable health and safety and environmental legislation.
- Review of safety management, environmental management and quality, as well as compliance monitoring across all project and office locations.
- Promotion of health and safety working practices.
- Liaison with regulatory and statutory safety and environmental bodies.
- Produce management reports, newsletters and bulletins on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and maintain a record of applicable legislation.
- Development and implementation of health & safety, environmental and quality management systems.
- Continuous improvement to management systems.
- Ownership of the certification process to ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Functional management of platform SHEQ teams including input into performance objectives and performance reviews.
Education and Experience
- Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or Construction Health and Safety.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction and operations of large scale construction projects.
- Degree qualification in Safety, Engineering, Science, Technology or similar.
- Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong management skill set required including scheduling, planning, financial control and management.
- Strong leadership qualities and happy to travel abroad for up to a week at a time.
Benefits: An excellent base salary and benefits package is available for the right person
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact the recruiter mentioned on 01 513 3620
Apply for Group Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly