Managing Director (Galway Region)
We are currently recruiting for a Managing Director for the Galway region.
The Alternative Board ® (TAB) is the world’s largest peer-to-peer support and business advisory franchise. We empower business owners, CEO’s, Managing Directors to achieve more profitability, productivity and personal fulfilment! Team up with the best, to grow personally, learn from the best and take control of your own destiny. Becoming a TAB business owner will give you the freedom, support and inspiration to achieve that goal. TAB was ranked in 2016 as the No 1 Business Coaching and Consulting Franchise by Entrepreneur Inc.
- To lead the development of peer advisory boards of local business owners and CEO’s in your local region both personally and with the assistance of TAB certified facilitators.
- To professionally facilitate monthly peer advisory board meetings and one to one sessions with members.
- To assist members in developing, implementing and overseeing their vision and strategy utilising proven proprietary TAB business tools.
- 10 or more years' senior level management or consulting experience or a former business owner.
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- Compelling communicator
- Leadership excellence and a commitment to teach, coach, and develop a team
- Keen to enjoy prominence and prestige in your community
- Passionate about helping fellow business owners
- Be relationship orientated
- Committed to achieving personal and professional growth through tenacity and hard work.
- Proven educational background to degree level
If you feel that you fit the profile of an exceptional leader and would like to explore the concept of becoming a catalyst for change to forward thinking Business Leaders, we should have a discussion. We provide extensive training and ongoing development of you both as a facilitator and coach and business advisor.
Apply for Managing Director (Galway Region)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly