General Manager- University Hospital Kerry
NRS04281 - General Manager- University Hospital Kerry (Grade Code 0041)
The General Manager will provide day to day operational management of University Hospital Kerry and will contribute to the strategic development of acute hospital services across the hospital group.
The South/South West Hospital Group. The hospital group provides acute hospital services to the population of Cork, Kerry, Waterford and Kilkenny.
The 9 hospitals within the Group are;
- Cork University Hospital/Cork University Maternity hospital
- University Hospital Waterford
- University Hospital Kerry
- Mercy University Hospital
- South Tipperary General Hospital
- South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital
- Bantry General Hospital
- Mallow General Hospital
- Lourdes Orthopaedic Hospital, Kilcreene
Our Primary Academic partner is University College Cork (UCC). We offer a wide range of educational programmes and conduct research within all the hospitals in the Group.
University Hospital Kerry is an acute hospital providing healthcare for the people of Kerry, parts of North Cork and West Limerick, there are 300 inpatient beds serving a population of circa 145,000.
To see a full and detailed job specification - please click APPLY.