Programme / Project Manager
Our client is a leader in its industry and looking to hire 2 strategic thinking professionals to work below their CFO. The role is project focused and would be suitable to someone looking for a dynamic, fast paced position with a lot of autonomy.
- Lead responsibility for operational effectiveness to include utilisation of resources
- Prepare analysis and evaluation reports, presentations, briefing papers weekly/monthly/ad hoc
- Devise and develop communication strategy for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong Commercial and analytical acumen with proven ability to prepare and evaluate business cases
- Strong operational and project management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Ability to deliver complex change initiatives.
- Solution orientated focus with an ability to remove roadblocks.
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to generate and interpret data and draw conclusions to introduce positive change
- Strong IT skills and computer literacy – proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Microsoft project or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills & organisational skills with demonstrable passion for stakeholder engagement and management
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Prior Health experience would be a significant advantage
Should you wish to discuss further, please contact Ben Latchford on + 353 (1) 661 0444 or click APPLY.