My client, a rapidly growing technology business in the environmental space, is currently seeking an Operations Lead. The successful candidate will come from an Engineering or Instrumentation background. This role will suit someone who is looking to work with a start-up and to grow with the business. This is a permanent position, based in Dublin.
- Supervision of instrumentation deployments & projects on customer sites.
- Liaison with supplier.
- Management of service partner relationships.
- Monitor quality issues and lead continuous improvement program.
- Point of contact for any operational queries or issues both internally, and externally.
- Initiation and maintenance of the business dashboard & reporting system to ascertain and manage key metrics.
- Coordination of equipment hire fleet including breakdown, servicing & calibration as necessary.
- Interacting with clients to safeguard exceptional levels of satisfaction.
- Work with Research and Development to assist in product improvements, enhancements and upgrades.
- Execution of processes and systems appropriate to a high-growth startup company.
Qualifications and skills:
- B. Engineering in a related technical field.
- 5+ year experience working as an operations manager or similar in an Instrumentation/environmental services company
- The person should enjoy working in a fast paced environment where adaptability and flexibility is key to success.
- Project management experience and a relevant Project Management qualification desirable.
- Experience in electromechanical manufacturing processes and faults debugging.
- Demonstrable ability to drive change through an organisation.
- Strong leadership skills are very important for this role as the successful candidate will be a key member of the management team.
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Sarah Doyle for further information on 01 661 0444 or click APPLY.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.