HR Operations Team Lead
The Team Leader role sits within the HRConnect team of approximately 10 team members. The HRConnect team is a centralised first level support HR team who provide an effective and efficient HR administrative support to the business. The team are responsible for all administration tasks relating to Human Resources, Learning and Development, Payroll, Pensions, Recruitment and Student Services.
The Team Leader will:
- Lead the HR operations team
- Manage and plan the day-to-day activities of team members, ensuring that workload is balanced, distributed properly and actioned within required timelines and to business requirements
- Coach and develop team members ensuring they are kept motivated whilst driving performance
- Interpret and apply Firm policies when answering customer questions and processing transaction.
- Ensure quality of HRConnect outputs is to the required standard at all times
- Interact with HR Senior Managers and other key stakeholders within the business to ensure the operational business needs are met
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Responsibilities include:
- Plan workload of team and resource requirements for projects across all areas
- Oversee monthly Payroll cut-off tasks ensuring data is accurate for processing with relevant checks taking place
- Act as escalation point for problem solving
- Review documentation and templates for accuracy, making amendments as appropriate
- Review accuracy levels and the process for monitoring them
- Ensure accurate records are kept in line with Data Protection and audit requirements
- Provide monthly reports on HRConnect transactions (database/phone calls) and provide quarterly updates to Management team
- Act as a coach to the team with involvement in the teams performance reviews, training needs and upskilling.
The above is not an exhaustive list and will include completing any other reasonable task requested by the HR Senior Manager, which may include tasks outside the normal scope of this position.