Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
This opportunity is for a permanent position with an exciting and rapidly expanding company based in Dublin West.
Energy and ‘Get up and Go’ is integral to this role and would suit a CTO who embraces and enjoys working in a Start-up environment. This role offers you the opportunity to be instrumental in raising this company’s profile as an International Market Leader. You will impact the company’s technological strategy and respond to growth and demand in both Europe and the US. The Technology stack for this role includes: .Net, C++, SQL Server, MS Power BI, IOS and Android.
- The development team is currently outsourced within Ireland. As the CTO you will have the opportunity to build and develop an in-house Development Team in Dublin.
- The CTO will be hands on, leading the team, hiring staff and reviewing code
- One of the earliest and most vital roles of this CTO will be assessing the current outsourced code base and existing architecture, its maintainability and whether there is technical debt. The CTO will define the scalability and update the longer term business strategy.
What experience is required to succeed in this role?
- Knowledge and passion for emerging IT and software development trends, new technologies and data analytics
- A Proven track record in building a successful internal Development team
- Strong IT Leadership experience, demonstrating successful management of technology teams; maximising individuals’ potential while creating a strong team focused environment
- Experience developing and implementing technological solutions that advance organisational capabilities and generate profit
- Experience in cloud deployments in Azure or AWS
- Knowledge and experience around Datacentres and Data Compression
- Experience Integrating Platforms
- Experience with Mobile Apps, Mobile Data & Content Delivery
- Experience of contract negotiation and third party/outsourcing arrangements (SLAs/OLAs)
- Strong software architectural skills and exposure to .Net, C++, SQL Server, MS Power BI, IOS and Android would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Nearfield Communications and Sensor technology is an advantage
- Knowledge and Experience with Wireless Communications (GSM, GPRS, 3G, WLAN) is also an advantage
For more information, contact Sandra Moran on 01 652 0 652 and forward your CV in the strictest of confidence - click APPLY
Apply for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly