Senior Manager Global Logistics
A Senior Logistics Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a multinational technology to join the global supply chain operations group located in Cork, Ireland.
ROLE OF THIS POSITION
- Lead the logistics & inventory management function in a rapidly growing global business environment.
- Continually develop and engineer the Supply Chain to ensure lowest cost and optimum cycle times to support Worldwide Manufacturing activities, Customer Shipments, Revenue Recognition and Import/Export processes.
- Lead, motivate and manage a globally dispersed team of logistics specialists and stockroom staff.
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Engineering or related fields
- At least 8-10 Years’ experience in Operations with a strong logistics & inventory management focus including in-house, sub-contract and 3PL warehousing solutions.
- Experience in international freight management for high tech goods.
- A strong knowledge and experience of Inventory management/ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Experience with various international logistical export/import regulations and compliance (such as ITAR, US export licence)
- Ability to travel to the various countries supported (20% approx..)
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or to apply - click APPLY.