General Manager (ICT National Screening Service)
In the execution of the role, the ICT Manager will report to the Head of Operations and participate as a member of the Senior Management Team and Programme Executive Management Teams.
The purpose of this role is to manage the ICT operations for all screening programmes, contribute to the overall business strategy, manage all information technology hardware systems, networking, software developments, security operations, voice and audio/visual functions within allocated budgets. Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to provide an expert service level to business users.
Candidates must have at the latest date of application:
- A significant track record of achievement as a senior ICT manager in a large complex organisation.
- Experience of Project Management in an ICT environment.
- A successful track record of planning and delivering organisational change programmes in a complex environment.
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including contractors.
- Have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.