About the Employer:
Our client, a vibrant and progressive construction company, is recruiting a qualified and experienced Financial Controller to join their expanding team.
You will oversee all aspects of the financial operations and report directly to the managing director. This is a full-time job, with an attractive salary for the right individual.
As a Financial Controller, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly accounts and annual audited accounts
- Be responsible for accounting records and financial systems
- Managing existing finance staff
- Asset reporting, registering & depreciation
- Supervising payroll
- Managing monthly cash flow analysis
- Reviewing costings & cost effectiveness
- Working with Tax & Audit advisors including VAT, PAYE CIS & RCT
- Preparation of budgets
- Other financial duties required
The Successful Candidate:
- You must be a Qualified Accountant
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- You have Strong Financial control experience
- You have experience in staff management
- You have experience in dealing with contracts and clients
- You have Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced and progressive environment.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Financial Controller, please send your CV in word format to Sarah Sheehan - click APPLY.