Group Head of Human Resources, Change and Transition
We are currently seeking to appoint a Group Head of Human Resources, Change and Transition reporting to the C.E.O of a large food processing organisation employing over 350 staff across a number of sites.
Who we are seeking
The specifics of the day-to-day responsibilities are set out below. In addition, some of the key skills/experience/characteristics of the person who would be best suited to this role are as follows;
* At least 5 years experience in a similar / Senior HR Management role.
* Bachelors or equivalent level of education, ideally in Human Resources Management and organisation development/ change management / legal training/ economics.
* Will have successfully driven and delivered change in a large company.
* At least 15 years experience relevant post graduate experience and experience of a multinational manufacturing environment would be desirable.
* Must be a team player with a strong sense of drive, determination, self-awareness and confident self-management.
* Must have strong skills in the area of Project Management, Change and Transition Management, situation diagnosis and solution design.
* Must have a proven record of keeping abreast of current practices and trends in HR.
* Must be a strong influence and possess a strong interest in what makes a business successful.
Overview of the responsibilities
* Identify and implement changes required to transition the business for future growth and opportunities.
* Design new structures to ensure effective coordination of strategy delivery activity.
* Identify, from within or outside, highly motivated and capable people to fill key roles.
* Create a talent pipeline to provide the capability required to grow the business.
* Anticipate and counter threats to the security and integrity of the talent pipeline.
* Set objectives to manage employee performance and maximise employee contribution.
* Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and group policy
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Maurice Carr or call on 061 414455 - click APPLY.